Want to invest in property but don't know where to start?
We can show you the basic fundamentals of successful property investment.
- The latest in property development
- What you should look for in a good property investment
- How property investment is a tax effective way to secure your financial future
- Where you should be looking to invest
- Where would your tenants come from and how much will they pay
- Market concerns, including interest rates, cash return and capital investment
- What is gearing and how can it work for you
- How you can invest in property through your Superannuation
When: Wednesday 14th September, 2016
Venue: McMahon Osborne Group Boardroom
Level 1, Unit 9 57-59 Horne Street, Sunbury
Session times: 7.30am 10.30am 5.00pm
To register your interest click on the link below